Account Development Managers (ADM’s) help drive Enveyo’s company growth by finding and nurturing leads through the early stages of their buyer journey in order to identify qualified opportunities for our field based sales team.
– Generate, qualify, and follow-up on leads to set up sales calls/demonstrations for Field Account Executives
– Outbound Calling/Emailing Supply Chain/Operations Executives
– Follow up on marketing generated leads
– Attend Marketing Events/Tradeshows to help acquire and follow up on Leads
– Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual pipeline generating targets
– Technically adept, self-motivated, and driven by results
– Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation, and personal skills
– Ability to think critically and problem solve
– Previous sales experience with a strong understanding of basic sales methodologies
– Proven prospecting management skills
– Successful track record with new account/market development
– Demonstrated results – track record of consistently exceeding quota and other performance based metrics
– Ability to adapt to a fluid marketplace.
– Experience developing new accounts/markets in a SaaS environment a plus
– 4-year degree or equivalent experience and education
– Salesforce.com or other CRM experience.