As Enveyo continues to grow, we are in need of part time (initially 15 – 30 hours per week) Office Manager/Recruiter.
As the Office Manager you will also be assisting with the training of new employees on policies and procedures. You must be comfortable with speaking in public, and communicating company expectations.
In this position you will be the first person to greet employees and customers in person and on the phone, so having a positive attitude is a must! You will be working hand in hand with management to help recruit and hire employees on a daily basis along with other tasks. You will be placing advertisements, communicating with potential employees, calling references, attending job fairs, assisting with interviews, and offering employment.
Other duties will include inventory and ordering of supplies, bank, post office, and supply runs, and many other duties as assigned. Due to the type of service we provide, there are a lot of compliance issues. Based on this, you must have great time management skills, be organized, and have great attention to detail.
This position is M-F between the hours of 8-6 with an initial pay of $24,500-$26,000/year. Compensation also includes paid personal leave, medical covered by the company, holiday pay, mileage and other benefits that can be discussed in person. We would love to have you join our team. Please submit your resume now.
This role is based in Rexburg, Idaho.
What you will do
– Role model Enveyo’s values and culture to both prospects and employees
– Manage employee HR benefits
– Ensure employees are in compliance with company policies and guidelines.
– Scheduling and coordinating meetings both internal to the company as well as with customers, partners, and trade events as needed.
– Invoice creation and billing follow-up.
– Booking of travel for Enveyo employees
– Attending job fairs and industry events on behalf of the company
– Recruiting employees for the company as needed.
– Manage relationships with management to create hiring strategies and drive successful execution for the organization
– Identify, screen and present exceptional diverse talent pools
– Position Enveyo as an employer of choice
– Continually learn and grow with us!
Strong desire to help Enveyo win
Exceptional communication skills
Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and achieve goals
Strong attention to detail
Proficiency in managing full-cycle recruiting for small organizations
Ability to learn/flex and adapt to changing business needs
Thorough knowledge of technology industry landscapes and trends
Articulate / Strong presentation skills, both 1:1 and in groups
Passion for innovative sourcing and recruitment techniques with a focus on providing a white-glove experience to clients and candidates