As large enterprises invest in Enveyo, we are in need of strategic and high-powered technical talent to help our largest customers navigate their operational needs across Enveyo’s solution suite.
As a Technical Account Manager (TAM) for the Enveyo team, you will create, develop, and maintain one-on-one relationships with our top-tier customers. You will produce and deliver a prescribed set of technical services specifically designed to help them maintain operational health, while adopting new Enveyo solutions and functionality to maximize their investment.
You must possess customer-facing and communication skills that enable you to represent Enveyo best within a customer’s environment, driving discussions with multiple roles from developers and analysts to management and senior leadership regarding tasks, projects, cases, best practices, and prioritization. You should also have proficiency to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges as you help our customers realize the investment, efficiencies, advantages, and innovation available in the Enveyo Suite.
In addition to the above set of functions, key elements of the role include serving as a primary, technical point of contact for one or more customers as you establish business and operational understanding of their environment. Hands-on, confident technical expertise is required to work through challenges and events, and oversee day-to-day operational needs. You will field technical questions, manage escalations, and influence stake holders to improve your customers’ health. The overarching goal is to ensure that you understand your customers’ technical and business requirements, and are in a position to anticipate and avoid issues; identify and mitigate risk; and contribute to a successful partnership with Adobe.
This role is to be based in Rexburg Idaho but may also be filled by the right candidate in a remote location (US based).
What you will do
– Serve as a central point of contact while ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction for your assigned customer accounts.
– Maintain regular communication with both the customer and internal teams, constantly managing customer expectations
– Engage with Manager, Director, and VP-Level executives to translate business needs into technical and operational plans
– Work hands-on with Enveyo Support, Product Management, and Engineering to address issues, questions, and requests.
– Provide detailed reviews of service disruptions, metrics, detailed prelaunch planning
– Analyze and present operational reviews to customer leadership
– Leverage knowledge of your customers’ environments to assist Enveyo service teams in better serving your customers
– Serve as a first point of escalation for customer concerns relating to technical issues and coordinate, manage, and drive escalations with Adobe services, sales, and product teams
– Ensure timely response and resolution to technical and product outstanding items
– Assess and document customers’ technical environment to reveal ongoing insight and improvement opportunities
– Make recommendations on how new and existing features fit within customers’ environments, supplying best practices and guidance
– Participate in customer-requested meetings and quarterly business reviews (onsite and remotely)
– Participate in project-based, consultant-led architectural and design discussions to ensure solutions are optimal for the customer(s)
– Provide proactive status updates to required parties
– Host periodic checkpoint and status calls with customer and internal stakeholders
– Identify enablement goals and plans
– Continually develop both technical and soft skills individually and assist in mentoring immediate team members as needed
What you need to succeed
– Bachelor’s Degree (preference given to candidate’s with a technical/engineering degree)
– At least five years of full-time experience in consultative, customer support and/or related role in the technical industry
– Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
– Proven presentation skills, including confidence and comfort over the phone and in front of audiences both small and large
– Professional demeanor, ability to communicate with client managers, directors, and VPs including CFO and CXOs.
– Excellent, advanced written and verbal communication skills
– Strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills
– Sense of urgency in driving closure around escalations and open technical issues
– Strong personal organization skills, as well as prioritization and time management skills
– Ability to manage multiple, complex, high-priority tasks and situations across multiple accounts
– Excellent problem-solving skills, with a demonstrated ability to identify issues, solve them quickly and thoroughly, leveraging peers and internal resources as applicable
– Travel to client locations as (approximately 15-20 percent)
– Analysis principles and interpretation experience
– Understanding of logistics/analytics software and domain principles
– Familiarity with Agile development methodologies, such as, Scrum
– Familiarity with SaaS UX and navigation
– Understanding of performance tuning and optimization
– Experience in a wide-range of computer operating systems and software with emphasis on installation, troubleshooting, upgrading, integration and client/server operations is desired