In this role you will provide technical support to customers using our Enveyo Suite products. You will be involved in delivering support to key customers and support with proactive and regular calls with customers. You will be reporting design, reliability and maintenance problems or bugs to design engineering/software engineering. You may also support customer installation and training.
What you’ll do
– Delivering a quality experience to our customers by demonstrating a high sense of ownership with the ability to advocate on behalf of the customer and ensure excellent service.
– You will provide support and product mentorship to customers, partners, and others who are involved in using the Enveyo Suite.
– Develop and nurture good working relationships with developers and users at customer sites to ensure that their success with our product is satisfied through your efforts.
– Write KB and Blog articles to document best practices and general information on using or configuring the product.
– Communicate detailed information of resolution, updates, issue status to customers or partners.
What you need to succeed
– Significant experience in a software support environment supporting complex, multi-tiered enterprise software applications
– Shown in depth of knowledge of complex, database-centric, internet-based systems
– Ability to multi-task and work through problems independently
– Excellent Communications skills (written & verbal) and highly organized with strong multiple priority management skills.
– 2-year degree or equivalent experience.
– Curious and passionate about learning new technologies.
– Demonstrates awareness and dedication to customer happiness.
– Worked in a role recently (within the past 5 yrs) as a technical support person that was working with business enterprise customers.
– Knowledge of recent MS Server OSs and various Client OS, such as MacOS, various Windows OS and Linux-based OS.