VISIBILITY. If it wasn’t already a major focus area for you, it certainly is now. We can thank the pandemic for that, which accelerated several aspects of our industry, and the need for end-to-end visibility is up there as one of the biggest. But before we begin to transform our supply chain visibility, it is important to answer – how do we define it? It differs depending on where you sit in the chain, and we will first define it from our own perspectives during this conversation. Multiple articles have cited ESG and sustainability risk as a visibility problem so we will explore how end-to-end visibility affects your ESG reputation and what we can do to increase the uptake of blockchain technology.
A Window Into Supply Chain Visibility panel members include:
- Sarah Barnes-Humphrey, Founder and Host of Let’s Talk Supply Chain.
- Chris Georgen, Co-founder & Chief Architect at Topl.
- Chris Kobus, Vice President of Value Engineering at project44.
- Coby Nilsson, CEO and Co-Founder of Enveyo.
- Loudon Owen, CEO & Chair at DLT Labs.